Mom Sambar Rice - 90 Gm

Item : Mom Sambar Rice - 90 Gm
Price : $2.99 (see below)
Category : Grocery (Ready To Eat)
Code : 8906084410433
Brand : Mom
Weight : 90 grams
Shipping Weight : 0.25 pounds
Ingredients : Sambar 57% [Spices & Condiments, Toor Dal (Split Pigeon Pea), Besan (Gram Flour), Edible Vegetable Oil (Refined Soybean & Rice Bran), Sugar, Carrot, Onion, Tomato, Green Peas, Rai (Black Mustard Seeds), Curry Leaves] Rice 43%.

Contains Permitted Natural Colour & Natural & Nature Identical Flavouring Substances.

Item ID : 1043818

Serving size : serves 1
Shelf life: 12 Months

Instructions to prepare: Empty the contents of the packet; add hot water till the waterline; stir gently, and then cover the contents for the prescribed period of time. Open the lid once cooked, stir gently again, and your meal is ready to be consumed.

Description : Bursting with a mix of flavours that somehow only M.O.M can seem to get right, by sprinkling pinches of spices from her round steel ka dubba, this evergreen dish is sure to recharge you in every way!

  Items Price + Shipping Condition Delivery Seller Info Buying Options
1.
Z-Mart
$2.99
Shipping shown at checkout
New
  • Seller: Z-Mart
  • Availability: 8
  • Ships from: New Jersey
  • Ships in: 1 Business day(s)
  • Transit time: 5 Business day(s)
  • Delivery by: Jun 12 to Jun 14
  • Notes: Ships to all 48 states.
Z-Mart    Add To Cart ($2.99)
Z-Mart Promotion
Free Shipping on Orders of $75 or More!
  • Seller: Z-Mart
  • Availability: 8
  • Ships from: New Jersey
  • Ships in: 1 Business day(s)
  • Transit time: 5 Business day(s)
  • Delivery by: Jun 12 to Jun 14
  • Notes: Ships to all 48 states.
   Add To Cart ($2.99)

Recommendations

Copyright © 2016 - 2020 ZiFiti, LLC.

  • Payment Methods